My Angel........

Long back, when I was in heaven , playing with angels and other children, God told me that he was sending me to Earth...I was clueless, I didn't know what earth was...and why I was being sent...?

I was getting nervous..then I gathered all my courage and asked, " Why are you sending me alone, I dont know anything about earth, how can I ever manage on my own...?"...He smiled and told me, " Don't worry my dear child...I am sending you to an angel, an angel who will be by your side...who will guide you, who will teach you the right things, who will love you unconditionally....and....."

I was damn excited,  and I just wanted to meet my angel....and when I met my angel ,.....indeed she was an angel , a beautiful angel....with a beautiful smile ......I called her Amma....she taught me my first steps...she led me to where I am now.....And its a very special day today, to remember my beautiful angel.....its her Birthday.....!!!
I wish my angel a very happy birthday....a birthday filled with lots and lots of love, happiness and blessings.....

Even though I'm miles far away from you , you are just a second far away from me.....I need to just close my eyes, and there I can see you, smiling, a soothing smile...

And Amma, don't worry, your naughty one is doing well here....but is badly missing her angel.....

You were my friend, partner in crimes,and my shopping guide...I can say anything and everything to you.....
You were always by my side when I broke down.....
Dont worry .....! You are not getting old....you are still sweet sixteen who gives me a tight competition.......

You were my everything,  you are my everything,  and you will remain my everything. .......wishing you once again a very happy birthday......
Here's your naughty little girl signing off,
ReShMy...RaPhY...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts