Welcome Back


Friends, Family & Fans ( well, I do have some !
If I go on naming my posts with the reality, then it would sound something like;

The Break!
The Long Break!
The Looongger Break!
The very much Longer Break!
The Final Break! 
Break Returns! 

and so on. I could go even longer if you ask me.

With "Rachelle" being scraped , I had been a little swayed away by thoughts. 
Game of thrones gripping this season, Bahubali Fever, Binge watching Crown and Criminal Minds, A very long vacation , Back to college - thinking about heritage and conservation architecture on a serious note, and now a new urge to write ; that pretty much sums up my tiny 6 month vacation from blogging!

I have got promises to make; and yes one of them is a new series. Nothing about college romance, life or drama - just pure reality.
Thinking of the titles for this new series, I could come up with a whole bunch of antiquated ones.
The Book of Truth, Life Tales, Once upon a time, The One with the...Let's leave that there. I have earned the nickname 'the-one-with-the-Raphy' already! Well, That's quite encouraging as a you-tuber and a blogger and I take it as a recognition for my small works.

So, after a lot of thinking, deliberation and consideration, (Mallu reference 😄) 
I came to the conclusion - I had to come to a Decision and that is;

" GUFF "

Some might say that this may be a variation of GULF since I'm a Mallu but since even that wouldn't make any sense either, I choose to remain silent. 

Guff will blurt out some truths I actuallly keep close to my book (The One with the Life Lessons - Damn it ! The-one-with-the syndrome )

Guff begins today...

With the saying that 'All good goes well', I sincerely hope you will enjoy my work. I know it is too much to ask in this era where Reading is dying but still I take up the courage to do so - Please do read, share and comment on my works. That's a wrap then. I am heading over to read my sister's blog. You know right, Supporting each other and stuff ( Read as - If not, she will kill me the next sunrise)



Comments

Popular Posts