Roundup

Friends, Family and one more F- word, aah, Fans...
How has life been? So long, no talk.
Time for a monthly roundup right away...

Wait! Before you close this tab, let me tell you what a crazy time I have had.
Let's begin with the ZONASA inter-college fest for Architecture colleges. We have all sorts of competitions from dance to design. 
This time, we got shortlisted for all the cultural events - First time in our college history. And Behold, the dance entry was choreographed by none other that the very ME (Kind of self-obssessed but never mind)
Just imagine that moment ascending down and Baam! you are the talk of the town. Can't say how much I loved it. ( A proud leo thingy, attention-seeking)

This week we are heading to Hubli, Karnataka for the finals and I can't seem to stop bragging about it.

My Dancers


I must say this, what a wonderful team I had. It just was too Monica - perfect.

Next up, Onam, guys!
We totally had a blast, 3 days of super fun and unlimited nostalgia.
From Sadhya to Thiruvathira, everything was picture perfect. Can't put in words , the immense joy you get when you hear your non-keralite friends sing "Kanthaa, njaanum varaam Thrissur pooram kaanaaan..."

Aarppoo, irro, irro, irro...


Well, soon after, I had to do it this time too...and there it was - Student Council Elections !
It wasn't bad at all, I just landed at the second place for second time in a row, afterall second prize is not a bad thing at all. (Can't afford to be more sarcastic)

And here I'm signing off on a positive note, 
All happy about all that happened.
Wishing you all a very happy weekend.

Prayers and support

Lots of Love 
Yours
Reshmy



Facebook         Twitter             Instagram           Google+




Comments

Popular Posts