The One with the Dreams

The evening is set, I’m wearing my beautiful designer Pastel black gown embellished with jewels and styled by the best in town. This has been the day I’ve been waiting for. Everything falling into place.The corridors, well-lit and ambient, give me a hint of what’s in store. Getting into my Royal black Jaguar, I can totally feel the same when I had dreamt of it - sheer satisfaction.
As I approach my destination, I can hear the crowds cheering as my name is being called upon. They are here to catch a glimpse of my achievement. As I step in, the lights are on me, all cameras turn their heads gracefully as I stroll down the red carpet and onto the stage…And there I TRIP…sounds similar? We all do have such imaginary scenarios, come on, admit it…




The best time to write anything is when you are stranded at the airport past midnight. Creativity just oozes out into a huge puddle. I am one lucky person who gets to spend at least half my lifespan in the airport, each time a different one; thank god for that. The worst part being the endless wait for the luggage; it just turns out I had just gotten my luggage transferred directly at the previous airport to my final destination and here I'm waiting for it. With a test to attend the very next morning, here I’m munching a Galaxy chocolate bar (Gift Alert - I love chocolates and by love I mean, true love.) glancing through an AD Magazine ( just Architecture things :P ).

Each time I visit the airport, my brain paints such beautiful imaginary situations. One of the greatest fantasies of all time is me bumping into a celebrity at the lounge, picking up a casual conversation, exchanging numbers and… Let’s stop this here. It ain’t happening. ( I still secretly believe I do have the chances of bumping into right now. #fingers crossed 🙏)

Here, I’m letting out a few of my weird little fantasies. 
Palaces, kings, queens, princesses, warriors and Sanjay Leela Bhansali are some factors for all my royal dreams.
There was one time when I actually almost tricked myself into believing that I actually was a princess who got lost during a crisis ( Examples: palace on fire, Saving from evil relatives, hidden away, adopted…) and my parents actually had to keep my identity a secret to keep me out of danger.I remember dressing up in mom’s saree and ornaments and walking down the corridor like a princess. Well, of course, I was accompanied by my sister too.
This tale dates back to our trips to the royal palaces of Mysore and Bangalore. How I wish I was a princess.
It's not too late. ATTENTION ROYAL FAMILIES AND PRINCES. Anybody seeking an alliance with a smart, beautiful, well-behaved, sweet-spoken, kind, and well-educated girl may contact me at the earliest possible. ( #fingers crossed🙏 )

“The Raphy Sisters” is one which caught everyone’s attention in a very short time. I didn’t expect it to be this catchy that now it ends up in the comments section of my posts; thanks to my jobless friends. So, now that's where this blog gets its new NAME.

An ad that recently caught my attention was one of those insurance plans by LIC. It showed the cycle of life beginning as a child, learning to take the first steps, schooling, graduation, job interview, marriage, newborn child and that’s it. I was just wondering how marriage and raising kids just became those mandatory stages of life. I believe it is more of a choice rather than a compulsion.🙇
Well, Ads are totally misleading these days. For instance, there was once an Ad in which the actor advertised a popular Gold Jewellery Brand and at the same time another one for a Gold loan - leaving the common folk confused to buying gold in the morning and mortgaging them in the evening…( poor joke ?…I’m working on it 🙊🙆) 

Soon I'll be giving you a pleasant surprise, hope you will wait eagerly🙏...that's all I can hope for. Something Royal on the way😜🙊.

And here it is...





Yours Lovingly,
Reshmy...Raphy obviously...! 🙏🙊


Comments

Popular Posts