To my very special reader and motivator...

This is a dedication to a very ardent reader of mine. No matter what it is about, it just takes few minutes for appreciating me and motivating me to write more. Actually, it wouldn't b too much if I said that he could be one solid reason behind my regular updates.
Here is a small piece of poetry to wish this champ a very
Happy Birthday!



When all of them laid their eyes on the ground, there was someone who had secretly dreamt of Mars.When all of them let down their hopes, there was someone who held them tighter.Coyly looks with those gleaming eyes, his dreams still there Nothing can break him, not even the toughest of the toughest.With a slight giggle, he denies all of his fears. Little does he say about the warrior in him. Every minute, every step, every passing day; he established victory. And if at all there came a war to fight and I have none to lean for, there is someone who I would look upon to fight by my side, it would be this brave heart.

Happy Birthday, Abhishek! May all your Mars Dream come true...



Comments

Popular Posts