The Last Note - Prologue



Love was something which I had never thought of , I never expected it to make such surprises and twists in my life. I got to know what love was and how I too had a love story.A love story with all its magic and glory .Falling in love was never on my cards, but it had to happen and it happened. 

A very contented life, filled with happiness, prosperity and joy - that was my life a few years back. I had no big expectations out of this life. All I wanted was to stay happy. A family of five, far away from homeland, in a beautiful country, we were blessed abundantly and there was no scope for sadness.Small outings, family dinner, action packed fights with siblings , movies and unlimited blabbering- that defined my life.Being a chatterbox and confident person, I used to make a lot of friends and shine in school competitions. 

But everything can't remain happy. So it took its turn. 

A time came when I had to leave this country, a time when I had to go for my Under-Graduation. Miles away from my family , in an altogether different place, different people , different world.
A series of incidents that happened here left me perplexed ! I was confused and scared ! I didn't know what to do!

Little did I know everything would end up this way !



Comments

Popular Posts