Cor Contritum

Which pain beats the rest ?
Is it love failure, lose of a loved one or betrayal ?


Thoughts linger down my memory lane,
Was it lost love that destroyed me ?
A hundred times, but knew it was a no.
More and More thoughts rushed in,
as I gazed upon my soul in darkness.
Real pain, I endured all along when,
I was stabbed.
The one I considered my mirror.
Then it hit me, mirrors always lie.
I sensed the bonds of trust cracking;
down there it lied as though burnt bits.
That one with the Etu Brute,
That one with the 30 silver coins,
Betrayal was the evilest of all.
Broke me into a million pieces, just with a few words.
I trust none any more,
it all died with that one stab, the stab right through the heart.


Hope you enjoyed this piece of poetry....
Love you always,
Reshmy


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts