Total Confusion Here

Oh Dear ! Poor me, from choosing an outfit for the day to deciding what to have for dinner, life has turned into a total Confusion.
Even though, my confusion doesn't seem to bother anyone out there; I do know some of the most real confusions that my readers go through.


Let's begin with the biggest one of all; The Present !
Yes, we all have been there. What to get for him/her ? Will she like this ? Is it appropriate ? Will he judge me for this gift ? Is it too costly ? Is it too cheezy ?
This huge colourful cloud of confusion engulfs us every single time, whether it be choosing a birthday gift, an anniversary gift and the funniest of all - the valentine's gift !

The Next Big Confusion -Khana main kya khayenge ? What should I have for Brunch/ Dinner ? and alternately What should I cook ? for those who know to cook.
I have seen my mom wandering here and there in this confusion several times while I don't have any such confusion; it is either Maggie or the most hated Hostel food. Let's not talk about the confusion when it is your pocket money time. How about, how much water to add while cooking Maggie ? The confusion is real guys !

What to wear ?
This confusion is found among all age-groups and is quite common.
Symptoms- Does this footwear go with this dress? Should I be wearing something ethnic ? Am I too overdressed ? Or am I underdressed ? Does this tie even seem to match ?
Result- Picks something random and wears it bursting the cloud of confusion.

There is nothing more confusing than colouring the bubbles in an OMR sheet.
All who given some or the other qualifying examination will truly understand what I mean.

How on earth can we forget the confusing spellings ?
Receive or recieve , accept or except , exist or exsist , let's leave it there.

If we didn't have any confusions, life would have been simply boring. It is these tiny confusions that help us make wise decisions and at the same time stupid choices. It doesn't matter, we are allowed to make our own share of stupid choices; Go ahead, Let us get that new useless item in town and totally regret it later !

Well, these are some of the confusing things I could think with my totally confused brain.
How many of them could you relate to ?
Do let me know any more of your confusions.

Don't forget to check my new Blog RRReviewed


Lots of Love,
Reshmy

P.S. #ChallengeAccepted










Comments

Popular Posts