Outrage!

Oh, you know this! I don't need much time to go for an outrage. It usually revolves around others. This time it is for worthy and deserving students in our country. The education system is literally getting on my nerves

Uttarakhand, Manipur, CBSE and many other boards are releasing their results tomorrow

Breaking News-Just in: May 26th, 2018)

As you know it is the result season and college admission season. Well, my sister is too, awaiting her results like any other student but there is a difference. All other students have completed their admission in various colleges - Not just the NRI, PAID OR MANAGEMENT seats but also the MERIT seats. Yeah, that's the sad part.

Higher education has turned into a big money racket. Something which needs to be sorted at the earliest. The sad reality eats me up from within. Is it too much to ask for equal and fair opportunity for all students irrespective of their boards ?


Just in case you didn't still get it, Let me break down this for you.

CBSE is one of the widely recognized examination boards in the world. Yet, all colleges seem to have completed their admission procedures even before the results are out. 60% of colleges have completed and fixed their admissions without waiting for the CBSE as well as other major board results and 20% closed their admissions deadlines even before the results were out.

Here is a petition that I started hoping for a change, I realize that it may not work out, but I'm not ready to lose hope. Any souls like me, please;

This is a request to make sure that all students have an equal opportunity for admission to any course they wish to join. This is for all the students who are in a dilemma and denied equal and fair opportunity just because they are from a different board.

Next up; 

According to Circular No. 319 dated November 22, 2002, the Union Health Ministry of Health & Family Welfare announced a policy change ending all mandatory HIV testing for foreign-born residents and visa applicants, including foreign students.

And here we still have colleges asking for these mandatory tests. How far is our law from being enforced?


DISCLAIMER:
This is not to tarnish any college or school, it just shows how helpless we are actually. Laws are far far away from being enforced. And that just gets on my nerve.

All I do is write about it, rant about it; at least it relaxes my nerves. If at least one person reads this, I consider it my success.

Comments

Popular Posts