I'm an addict. I have an addiction.

Just in case, a genie appeared and asked me for a wish, only one wish to be granted? What would I ask for?
This may be a dream for many but it is like more of a nightmare to me. Why you may ask.

I have a confession to make. I'm an addict. I have a very common addiction.

I'm an almost 21-year old Shopaholic. Not alcoholic, not a workaholic at all, never a surgiholic, but definitely a chocoholic and a shopaholic.
 I love shopping. It could be anything, like literally anything, chocolates, clothes, house, car, or even a cruise. I definitely relate like a mirror image to Rebecca Bloomwood from Confessions of a shopaholic. 


Shopping is just that makes me feel so good. Like it just makes me a lot happier. After a grumpy day or gloomy morning, I just go out for a window shopping; Because that's the only thing I can actually afford right now. I ended up here because of my excessive shopping and I always want to do more. Like endless shopping! 

As if that was gonna happen, Nevermind!

So, back to the genie nightmare. Haven't you heard about the engineer's wish? Well, let me say it out once again. There was a poor engineer who was childless and had a blind mother. One fine day, a genie appeared out of nowhere and told him that he could grant one wish, just one. Thinks for a while and our engineer replies with a glee.
"I would want my mom to see my wife wear gemstone bangles to our healthy son in our huge bungalow." 
That cracks me up always. It didn't crack you I see. 

Well, that's what made the genie a nightmare. I kind of have a problem. I have a million, billion, trillion wishes and dreams and not a single penny and quite a lot of lazy bones.

Oh, Don't even try telling me. Sometimes I'm that hardworking, determined, independent and strong woman who will stand on her own feet and will have an empire of her own soon. But mostly I'm that lazy girl who pushes her nap 10 minutes until 3 P.M in the afternoon. A huge lottery or a genie, it seems like the only way out. 

That ain't happening. But I do have a plan in case a genie asked me for a wish.

I thought a lot about this one. So I think I may impress you. So, I would say...
That...
I want unlimited wishes

Wait, You didn't like that? I thought that was brilliant. Okay. Now I know why nobody reads this. No, not like nobody reads, a hundred, no, a fifty, no five. Five people read and that includes my Mom.



I got to catch a flight and need to sleep. We will meet soon.
Sayonara, have great dreams and wishes! I have given you my little secret. I could be a blogaholic I think, what do you think?
As if anybody read my blogs.



Comments

Popular Posts