Te - Quiero - Chapter 13

Diary,

Well, I would give you a situation. I know you are a diary and so not much of imagination skills as me.
So, you are working on a project, all of a sudden your crush grabs a guitar and starts singing romantic songs. It is then that you realise that the songs are for you.
yup, this so happened today, but there is an addition to this.  An addition I wouldn't even want to consider. It so happened that there was rumours made up regarding me having a crush on Ayan. Now don't ask me , if it was true. I will punch right through your face.
And so , Ranveer was singing Love songs for us apparently.
So , I think it is perfectly alright for me to over react a bit and actually make up some so called coincidences with Ayan. You cant call me wrong !I don't even want to know what's going on in Ayan's mind.
I very well know that my mind is going all round and round with butterflies and snow falling all over, at each and every song he sang. Butterflies and snow, interesting combo though.
The best part, I get to be with my crush and that idiot thinks I'm madly in love with Ayan !
He's got absolutely no clue. Well, I guess so...As far as I know , Kabir is Ranveer's Best friend; the one they term as  Bro and Kabir is not very well at keeping secrets !
Aah... those songs and the feel in his eyes...those eyes...I cpuld just stare into them for a lifetime....
So, Goodnight,
Let me catch some good sleep listening to my new playlist - Right guess ! Songs that he sang...

Comments

Popular Posts