Te - Quiero - Chapter 15

I had absolutely no clue of him after that night. In fact no one did. It seemed as to he just vanished, disappeared into thin air. That's the story I would like to believe. That is what I taught my mind for the past few years.
You made me smile with your gestures, you made me laugh with your silly jokes, you showed me an entirely different world ! Your smile was all that I needed ! I still don't know if it was true love or something. But I am sure about one thing. He was not someone who would fall under the "crush" category. I love him. I still do.
Back then, everyone said , I was just having a crush on him, or maybe just infatuation! No one ever understood what I said. I could see beyond them. All I saw was the innocence and mischievousness of a 4-year old in those eyes. That's what I fell for. everyone labelled him a useless one, a jerk, an attention seeker, heartless ...and what not! Those eyes never lied to me. I could see the pain of past in those eyes. I felt something...unusual ! All my imagination...they closed the chapters.
I just have one wish , that night...I wished badly if I could meet you. My Bad!
You might say that I'm imagining things, but for sure, I could say; I felt his presence, his heartbeat, his breath ! I wasn't dreaming. I chose to keep it to myself...no one was going to accept this...

Comments

Popular Posts