The Very Big New Year Plan

Hi there,

So it is that time of the year again. The whole partying concept was actually put into this one month- the great December.

The Casual Talk

Anywhere you go, it is the same question that welcomes you , " What's your plan for Christmas?" ; "What's up for new years? "

So we end up engaging in various activities and parties...at least it gives something for the feeds, snap chat stories and...

Talking about the chain messages, Honesty-Truth questions , dares and all of those status-inbox posts on FB and WhatsApp...I must truly apologize, this year I ADMIT THAT I DID POST AND SHARE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM. I have hell no clue of how many messages I sent or how many I even received back. But , something really interesting happened. I got in touch with many of those friends who had turned just names in the contacts list.

The Emotional Drama Segment

Being a Leo, I could always say how challenging handling me could be. Yet, my sister and friends somehow manage through this. It's the Year-ending guys, how could I not leave a teary message for you all !
Like any other year, 2016 witnessed a lot of ups and downs. But I admit 2016 is one such year that I would keep close at heart for all those memories. Must say, how much life lessons I got to learn !

How can I forget you ? You were really special to me. Yes, you, each one reading this. You couldn't make it any better, 35k views was not something possible without you all.
Guys, you deserve all love and hugs !
It is in the hope of your support and Prayers , my and my sister Dudette Lollipop collaborated and brought up this new YouTube channel : " The Raphy Sisters" 

The Raphy Sisters Channel
Wish us luck !

Coming back to the party , "What's your plan for New Years ? "
To be honest and real, I'm not at all a partying kind of person.
I would want to celebrate any party with some wine, listening to my favourite tracks comfortably on my bed with definitely a series or movie to catch on or maybe a little dance with my sister ! That sounds like a perfect party to me.
Do let me know of your Party Plans in the Comments Section...At least , I could know if there are any like me...

I know you all cool guys got a party, Guys Enjoy ! The next year is gonna be as crappy as it was ! Just Kidding! :P Let's Hope to have a fantastic New Year !

Oh wait, the resolutions ! Holy Crap ! Lets just leave that out ; after all its gonna be the same as alwasysss (no offence who really do follow their resolutions. Big Salute!)

Dearest 2017,
Be a little gentler and loving to all here !



Love you Lots,
A very Happy Reshmy Raphy signing off....

Comments

Popular Posts