Te - Quiero - Chapter 14

This was not what I wished for . It has been two years now ! After that night, I never wrote again, never ! Reading this diary over and over again just shattered me.
Almost after 2 years of stalking and following him, and all the nonsense stuff,  a crazy teenager in love could think of doing. Nothing happened , he never responded...
My heart was bound to be shattered. All thanks to the best of best friends , I had. They held me together. I didn't realise how far this took me. to an extreme level where his absence drove me crazy. I couldn't handle this. That was when I decided to leave the place , like every other girl would do.
That night... I clearly remember that night. A message on my phone that made me jump out in joy. After months of not responding, it was him. He asked me to meet at the church in an hour. All I could think of was him, I hurried.
But, I couldn't make it. An accident...that left me in a coma for a year. And about him...I lost him too, this time; it was forever.



Comments

Popular Posts