Te-Quiero - Epilogue

"Dearest Dear
No one knows my side of the story. And I bet you would be surprised. I always noticed those eyes that kept searching for me in the crowd. I always noticed how that smile dawned your face when I sang for you. I saw the sparkle in those eyes when we talked.
Crazy girl ! How could I have guessed that you were this crazy about me ?
I wasn't heartless to not have responded.That was when I realised mine was pacing slower with each passing day. That my days were counted. That I could no longer be with you even if I wanted to.
Do you remember that night I called to meet you ? I didn't know what I were to say, but I definitely didn't want you to go.
Fate played its turn, and you were just in front of me, but could never see or listen to me. I thought I could bring you back. But it doesn't work as in movies , you see !
And , the grand finale hits....my turn is up !
I would say now,
I love you ! "
As I slipped the letter into her diary. Chaaya called out, " Kabir ! We got to go !"The brother and best friend in me couldnt see her in this state. If this could bring her peace, that's all I think about now. Ranveer, I wish if you could have seen her love for you. Someone like her, you lost it.


Comments

Popular Posts