The Last Note - Chapter 1

My name is Jessica. Like everyone in this world I too had lots of dreams about college and friends.I too had a beautiful love story. I had 5 friends who would even sacrifice their lives, Nah ! not that much, but we were good thick friends.

In those hostels, away from parents and loved ones, these friends sustained my life. We all came from different parts of the world , the international borders never marked our friendship. We were one. We lived like a family. The craziest bunch, whether it was night-outs, late entries or midnight cooking or sometimes even escaping from seniors, we did it with all fun and adventure.

Rachelle was one among them. Me , Sarah , Ann, Isabelle and Rachelle . Each one was an entirely different character , God alone knows how we came together. Sarah was this shy type girl who has this disease of giving excuses for anything and everything. Isabelle was someone who had a new crush every weekend and felt that they were in a secret relationship that only existed in her mind . Ann was this badass goon , she loved picking up fights and none knows how she managed to find some or other faults. Ann and Isabelle were partners in crime and they spent a whole lot of time checking out the guys ( sadly out of the poor choice we had ! ).

And then Rachelle, my favourite , she was someone who had mixtures of all 4 of us. At times she is this really shy girl and then the quite opposite chatterbox , sometimes the activist or the silent owl , sometimes the Drama queen, sometimes the loving one, at times the emotional overdose and an adventure seeker ! She was perfect and loved by all in any of these. I can talk endlessly about her. Rachelle was one who never found any interest in crushes , relationships or even just checking out. She was this strange person who never had a crush before, Good Heavens ! She was one of her kind.I remember all those incidents clearly where we had fun, adventure, sad times and those days ! One of the most chirpiest and happiest girl in college. All she did was smile and make others laugh. She played various characters from the playful cupid to an adorable sister to a caring mother. She could read minds . She loved everyone, but she loved him the most ...

"Why did all this have to happen ?
You know right , how difficult it is for me to be without even seeing you ?
Why did you do this ?

You knew everything and still. Why did you leave me alone?
My only dream and wish was to just be by your side, no matter whether you loved me or not ?
Because I love you so much ......
.
.
.
.
.

I'm sorry for all that happened! I'm sorry...
I won't be there to disturb you again ...

Bye b...bye..
And... I love you...I...l..love you...!"

The torn piece of note that she wrote 5 years back remained in my hands all the while I searched for her.This is all that I had of her.

I am able to recollect them clearly as I hold onto her his torn piece of paper. It's been 10 days since she has been missing. There isn't any place left to search. Where Did she Disappear ?




Comments

Popular Posts