Te- Quiero - Chapter 1



        

Dear Diary,

This year is gonna be really different for me. I joined for Arts in LK College. It was my dream to join here. I worked hard to get here. it was very hard day today. First day seemed hectic. New places , new faces, identifying who seniors are. I had heard about ragging only in newspapers and I had a really bad picture before joining. Nothing of that sort happened. They just called us and talked in all attitude, you know this senior-proud feeling. Whatever,  it was too good. Tried making a lot of friends. The truth is that now I don't remember their names. One guy sings really well. All are from different places so its really exciting. Mamma and Pappa are worried. They think I am still a kid. They called me around 100 times to check if I was fine. well that's a bit of exaggeration.
The hostel room is fine. It is a small place with a small bed and a table. That's fine for me. After all it is just for 3 years.
I got a part-time job in one office nearby. It is this typing job and small account management. well, I will get to know about it exactly when I will join tomorrow. Life is changing...
I will try my best to keep writing about each and every day but can't assure because of work. Everyone told that it is gonna be tough to manage studies as well as work.
So Goodnight today, got to learn all seniors' names by tomorrow afternoon - the first task I got.

Comments

Popular Posts