Te- Quiero - Chapter 7

Diary,

IGNORE...IGNORE...ignore, falling in love was the least thing I wanted to do. All I had to do was just ignore. But that never happened. It just kept on increasing. I was falling for him. But I knew nothing about him. He was just a name. That's all I know.
He was Kabir's friend, so I can probably get some info about him. Ha, good one. oh please, I'm supposed to ignore him and not stalk him. Get out of my head! Infatuation it is and it will pass with time. So no worries.
Where does he come from ? Does he have a girlfriend ? Oh mind! please, I beg you to just leave him alone?
Why him ?
The question that popped out of Kabir's mouth. I had to tell him about it. And soon enough, he burst out laughing in class.
Out of all these people in class, you fell for Ranveer and that too your first love ? He repeated like a lunatic. Yes, Ranveer , that was his name. A name that I could not stop chanting.
Kabir went on saying about he was never my type. what do you mean by type ? he has thousands of girlfriend and he can never be with you. And he is just not your type.
Nothing went inside , everything just flowed off, all I can remember is Ranveer, my new obsession.


Comments

Popular Posts