Te - Quiero - Chapter 11

I closed my diary and sat down by the window. The moonlit night still enchanted me. This diary once used to be witness to everything I went through, but slowly  even that disappeared.
I was learning to hide in all feelings within myself. I pulled up myself when I was about to fall apart. College ran downhill as the days passed on. 10 years changed me a lot, even now somethings remain , they could never be forgotten. Being a dance performer was never on my cards, but now that I turned to be a Professional dance performer and trainer with tight programme schedules, I can definitely say one thing, life takes you many places and down many streets, just keep living, you will not regret.
I clearly remember those days, that's why maybe I chose to not jot them down or maybe they are the things I never wished to remember. It's always easier to remember the things that once wanted to tear you apart. Our brains and minds are experts at this.
That letter in my Diary is one thing that kept me moving through all these years...

Comments

Popular Posts