Te - Quiero - Chapter 10

Dear Diary,
The vacations went well. I realised that I couldn't pass a day without seeing him. It had almost turned impossible, his photos , messages and his activity on social media ; that's what kept me alive. Yeah, I know, I'm mad, I have gone crazy.
I was eagerly waiting to meet him the next day when I  got to know that news. He was seeing someone. Someone from his place. I stopped Kabir from getting into more details. I didn't want to hear any. But Kabir insisted on giving more details , he was convinced that at least now I would leave him. It was terrible. But I felt happy for him. He was happy , so am I. That doesn't stop me from loving him, why would it ?
This world is too cruel to me. I had to fall for that one guy who has thousands of girl friends !
We are heading up for our end examination and got lots of paperwork. I don't know how I will complete everything. Life is tougher without money. Getting a new part job also has turned impossible.
Personal , academics and love life complicates from here !

Comments

Popular Posts