Te - Quiero - Chapter 6


Dear Diary,
This world is a really strange one. Real life is a mess. Reality hit me really hard. From the princess world to this college world. Food and money were the worst hit.
Asking for money to be transferred daily went on as did the friends circle kept on increasing. Having a big friends circle is a costly affair. Birthday parties, surprise gifts, treats , outings, movies...the endless list went on. The worst part was leaving our jobs because we couldn't manage our time.
Day by day, something pulled me closer towards him. You must be wondering how all of  a sudden I jumped onto this topic. The truth is that I cant get him off my mind. Something tells me we were related in the past. some strange connection. No one believes me. They say I'm in an imaginary world of movies. I do watch movies but I'm very well sure these were not my imagination. Whenever I walk along a corridor or pathway alone, sudden flashes of some event crosses my mind from no where which leaves me scared. Light laid streets, a function gearing up and his face- then blank. Once or twice was fine but these kept on happening. I didn't tell any of my friends but one fine day when I told them about this, they laughed upon me. Called me a drama queen and made a joke out of me.
I'm sure this is not the first time I met him, I knew him before , somewhere long back in the hidden closet of memories.


Comments

Popular Posts