Te - Quiero - Chapter 3

Dear Diary,

Hello, today is a very special day. Don't tell me you forgot. It's my 18th birthday. None knew it was my birthday, someone managed to pop it out. All those wishes, aah, thank you so much!
I missed home a lot, this was my first birthday away from home. Well, everything was changing this year, it had to change.
Kabir and I got along really well. How fast did this week escape. 3 years is a long time indeed! I need a fast forward button.
Me and Kabir along with Chaaya and Shanaya made a lot of friends here. Everyone was away from home and so shared the same feelings. Kabir has already made 2 close friends- Ranveer and Chiraag. This guy is really fast in making friends.
Yesterday, was the drama club inauguration and so some of our classmates performed a skit. Oh Good Lord! It was damn good. I was greatly impressed with Ranveer's acting skills.  This was the first time I noticed him after 2 weeks of class. Hmm.. I need to know all my classmates at least by the end of this month.Yeah, by the way Ranveer is this guy in our class who has pretty good sketching and acting skills. I'm great at stalking...hats off to my stalking skills....enough of bragging...Goodnight for now,
Will write soon,
Lots of Love!

Comments

Popular Posts