Te - Quiero - Chapter 4


Dear Diary,

Today was a memorable day. We all went for an outing today. After all these work and college hours , finally we managed to get an off. We went for a cycle ride on the Greens Bridge. It was our first outing. By now, we got to know each other. It was more like a gang. I loved it.
My favourite idiot Kabir missed all the fun. He had an overnight shift. We all talked and screamed like drunkards, we explored this new place and got to know more about each other.
I don't know clearly, but now a days , I feel a little unusual around someone in this gang. A kind of butterflies in the tummy feeling. I feel like talking to him more and being around him. I have never experienced this before, so I was unable tell what. But my dear friends , Chaaya and Shanaya are absolutely clear about what it is. They gave a name to it- CRUSH disease...! Aah.. these brats, never have I had a crush until now, and now where will one come from...nonsense.
If its like what they say, then yeah, he is my first crush. Oh, finally I too have a crush. Everyone called me abnormal when they got to know that I never had a crush. Now everyone will be satisfied ! :D
So, Goodnight for today! Let me do a little stalking of my crush. This Facebook thing is interesting. I'm new to this but I think I'm gonna be an expert soon...!


Comments

Popular Posts