Te - Quiero - Prologue




Some years later, I might just laugh out about this like a joke. That was one of my theories that went wrong. Each time we met, the vibes told me of a distant past. Religion, caste, state, difference in opinions, likes , dislikes and all that could keep me away from him. But none could.
I do not know what love is. But I definitely know something. I could do anything to make him happy , whatever extend I had to go.
I am still not able to understand if it was true love as I believed. My beliefs remained firm even at the hardest times. None could shatter them. I didn't believe in soulmates, but now, I have begun believing. Someone who understands you, someone whose smile could make your day, his happiness would be yours, his sadness would be yours, his likes, his dislikes and so on. Many considered this foolish but I still firmly believe even after these many years.True love doesn't necessarily mean ending up together. It could just be a one-sided story.An untold one or maybe one that was put under the "crush" category.
I'm sure. He was not someone in the "Crush" category.


Comments

Popular Posts