Te- Quiero - Chapter 8

Diary,
These vacations had to come now ! What a fate. I had just started a conversation with him a few days back and now here comes a 2 week long holidays. 2 weeks are just too long. I will miss him really bad.
Hey, dumb head, are you his girlfriend or what? Don't you have brains ? What did you come here for ? Conscience hits me back with reality sometimes but most of the time it just misses it's hit.
I was becoming a new person day by day. A scholar or rather in your word a "nerd" by choice, books always kept my company. Dance was my passion and I waited eagerly for each and every performance. Only my close friends knew how outgoing I was which indirectly means ; I'm a shy person until I get to know you, but once I'm comfortable with someone, then you get to see the real crazy side.
I can feel the changes happening within me in the past few days. I have started talking a lot now, coming out of the world of books. Outings , birthday parties and treats. Watching movies. I should say something- all credit goes to him. I might sound crazy, but trust me, he is adding colours to my life unknowingly and I'm enjoying it every bit.
These holidays are gonna be a hell of a time for me....


Comments

Popular Posts