Te - Quiero - Chapter 2

Dear Diary,

Today , I tried talking to many of them in class. Well, remembering names is a tough task. I think I'm good at making friends. Chaaya and Shanaya . Don't know what made us so close. We talked a lot.
I met someone named Kabir. He is a really different guy. He is really smart and sings really well. He was the only one in our batch who managed to be friends all the seniors in this short time-span. He had this friendly aura which spread positivity everywhere. We became good friends today.
We all come from different backgrounds and hence the diversity. Whatsoever, I'm enjoying it, different cultures, different traditions and of course most importantly - yummy food !
And one more thing, I don't think I will be able to write daily. This work along with college is a little too hectic. Yeah but I will find time to write.
Today, we also had a good interaction with our classmates and seniors. They are not the kind of poachers we thought of, they were just getting us prepared for the worst to come. Just Kidding, they loved us, they just needed some entertainment !Whatever, this place still remains new to me. AAh, I miss home.

Comments

Popular Posts