Te- Quiero - Chapter 9

Dear Diary,
The vacation time is kind of a reality check for most of us . It is at this time when the so called zeal to study is rekindled within us. Work hard, polish up your dreams, learn to be independent and stay away from diseases like LOVE.
So, a kind of such session took place and all I did was denying even knowing what love is. Well, that's a bit of exaggeration. 
It was turning boring day by day. I remember my own words stating how I wished to run back home even if it was for a weekend, but what I did now was contradicting. I wanted to get back to college at the earliest.
The wait was long but I gathered so much info about him within this span of 2 weeks. And guess what Kabir gave me info about him and at the same time stopped me from falling for him. I didn't know why, he never told me why he didn't want me to choose him but I knew one thing, he was damn serious about this.
The more I got to know about him, the more mystery that surrounded him. With time, I started liking this mysterious aura.
That night I heard something that I least wanted to hear. He had a very big fan-girl base in our university. What is there so much in him that he's got a fan base ? seriously ?!? no way, that's got to be some rumour.

Comments

Popular Posts